Python for Cyber Operations
Python for Cyber Operations teaches students how to create Python scripts that solve problems in many environments. The course provides a solid foundation in Python concepts and builds on that foundation to enable students to develop scripts and programs to automate processes, build utilities and network applications.
This course provides an overview of Python scripting and programing for Cyber Operations professionals. Students will learn to craft efficient, maintainable code that controls program flow, allows for code reuse and apply the Python skills developed in this course to demanding scenarios and challenges with a focus on Cyber Operations.
MODULE 1: What is Python
MODULE 2: Script Structures
MODULE 3: Modules and Libraries
MODULE 4: Generators, List Comp and RegEx
MODULE 5: Advanced Python Concepts
MODULE 6: Python and LINUX/*NIX
MODULE 7: Capstone
40 hours of course work, ideally to take place over 5 consecutive business days.
Students and Security Teams needing to automate data processing and apply capabilities to custom domains such as network communications and security or exploit friendly networks for security testing and to implement network defense.
Course includes a certificate of attendance.
• FEBRUARY 25 - MARCH 01, 2019 - (SAN ANTONIO, TX)
• APRIL 15 - 19, 2019 - (SAN ANTONIO, TX)
• JULY 29 - AUGUST 02, 2019 - (SAN ANTONIO, TX)
• OCTOBER 28 - NOVEMBER 01, 2019 - (SAN ANTONIO, TX)
• OCTOBER 21 - 25, 2019 - (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO)
• SEPTEMBER 23 - 27, 2019 - (HONOLULU, HI)
• JANUARY 28 - FEBRUARY 01, 2019 - (ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION, MD)