Unrivaled Dedication to The Craft
New York City, NY
- Forge high-level relationships within critical strategic accounts to win product and service business.
- Identify major projects within the largest accounts and managing activities to maximize products and services revenue across the territory.
- Provide customers with pricing and solutions to meet their needs as required.
- Partner closely with technical resources to ensure technical excellence in all positioning, competitive analysis and proposals.
- Forecast and report activity accurately in line with expectations using NetSuite CRM.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of five years of field security sales experience. Ability to successfully execute sales meetings and presentations, with little or no supervision at the highest level of an organization.
- Understand the sales process, with acute listening and sales skills. Clearly articulate issues and concerns to management and support team.
- Ability to Manage C-Level relationships, as well as communicate with a largely technical audience.
- Solid all-round knowledge of Security Market.
- Proven/Quantifiable track record of overachievement selling complex software/hardware-based security solutions.
- Large, complex deal management experience as well as geographic territory execution of account and partner plans.
- Able to create and execute on an account plan which factors in a total systems-based security approach.
- Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth. Track record of closing both tactical and strategic opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment.
- Drive double-digit revenue growth through new project identification, creation and attach opportunities.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory.
No attachments will be accepted. Please email content of resume, references, work samples and preferred location (if applicable) to careers@root9B.com.